Looking for some motivational quotes about your BMW? We have rounded up the best collection of BMW quotes, sayings, messages, captions, statuses that will motivate you.
BMW is a German car brand, and it was launched in 1916. The brand is known for its luxury cars and luxury lifestyle. It has been a favorite among celebrities and ordinary people alike.
The BMW brand is a symbol of power and strength. It is known for its luxurious interiors and high-tech features. BMW is a very popular brand and is one of the most expensive luxury cars globally.
1. “If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” –Malcolm X
2. “You can tell the kind of car a man drives by the kind of woman he picks up in it.” –J.D. Salinger
3. “The more I know about cars, the more I love them.” —Charles M. Schulz
4. “A BMW is like a vagina… you don’t drive a BMW, you just sit in it.” —Anonymous
5. “What do you call a BMW with a man inside? A man-mobile.” —Anonymous
6. “When I was a child, I thought that the BMW was the best car in the world. Then I grew up, and I bought a Mercedes.” —Fernando Alonso
7. “The BMW 7 Series is the most beautiful car in the world. And the Rolls Royce Phantom is the most beautiful woman in the world. They are both great.” —Paul Newman.
8. “The only thing I really understand about cars is how much they cost.” —Woody Allen
9. “I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'” —Martin Luther King, Jr
10. “BMW is not a three-letter word. It’s a four-letter word that begins with a B.” —Jimmy Fallon
11. “I’m not a car guy. I don’t know anything about them. All I know is that I love them.” —David Letterman
12. “There are two kinds of people in this world those who have BMWs, and those who look for BMWs.” — Unknown
13. “What’s the use of a BMW if it doesn’t go from A to B?” — Unknown
14. “If I asked you what the most expensive thing on earth is, what would you say?” –BMW
15. “You can buy an awful lot of books with a little money. But you can’t take a lot of books with you when you die.” —Unknown
16. “My dad was a mechanic. He once told me ‘A BMW is a woman’s car. It’s quiet, and it doesn’t attract attention. But when you need to get noticed, you get a Cadillac.'” — Unknown
17. “The first thing you should do when you have a problem with your car is check to see if there’s a BMW nearby. If there is, it’s probably not your problem.” — Unknown
18. “BMW is the only company in the world that has the right to use the word ‘luxury’ in its name.” — Unknown
19. “BMW is the world’s number one luxury brand. It is also the world’s number one cause for divorce.” —Unknown
20. “BMW is a German word meaning ‘beautiful woman.'” — Unknown
21. “BMW stands for ‘Before My Wife.'” — Unknown
22. “The first time I saw a BMW, I thought it was a movie star.” — Unknown
23. “A BMW is like a woman you can look at her all day, but when you finally get her behind the wheel, she shows you what she really has.” — Unknown
24. “I bought my wife a BMW for our anniversary. She said, ‘It’s beautiful, but where are the seats?'” — Unknown
25. “There are two things that are certain in life death and taxes. The rest is just BMWs.” — Unknown
26. “A BMW is more than a car. It’s an extension of your personality.” — Unknown
27. “BMW is the German word for ‘beautiful woman.'” — Unknown
28. “When I was growing up, my dad always told me ‘If you’re going to have a BMW, make sure it’s black.'” — Unknown
29. “The best thing about BMW is the way they build the cars. They take the best parts from all over the world and put them into one car.” –Anonymous
30. “You know that BMW ad where the guy is driving along, and he sees a girl in the back seat? He’s thinking, ‘That’s a nice ride. I wonder what kind of mileage she gets?'” — Jay Leno
31. “I’m a big fan of BMW. I like their cars. They’re very dependable.” — George W. Bush
32. “I like the idea of being married to someone who drives a BMW.” — Jerry Seinfeld
33. “I don’t want to be a car. I just want to be a car part.” –George Carlin
34. “You know what’s great about BMW? You can get a good deal on one.” –Jay Leno
35. “BMW stands for ‘Big Man in the Window.'” –Jay Leno
36. “If you’re not a BMW man, then you don’t know what you’re missing.” — David Letterman
37. “BMW’s new slogan is ‘You can do it.’ And the car’s new color is ‘Black.'” — Steve Martin
38. “The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to love each other.” — Albert Schweitzer
39. “There are two kinds of people in this world, those who finish what they start and those who start what they finish.” — Robert Heinlein
40. “If you want to be a good writer, you must have a thick skin and a low tolerance for pain.” — Stephen King
41. “It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” — Abraham Lincoln
42. “When the going gets tough, the tough get BMWs.” — Anonymous
43. “I don’t know if you’ve ever seen a BMW in a parking lot, but you never know what kind of trouble it might get into.” — Unknown
44. “I am a BMW man. I love my BMW. It’s my best friend.” — Unknown
45. “My car is like my ex-wife. You can’t live with it, but you can’t live without it.” — Unknown
46. “I believe in BMW. I just don’t believe in people who believe in BMW.” — Unknown
47. “I think that the BMW is the most beautiful thing that God has created.” — Henry Ford
48. “BMW is like a woman. You have to treat her right or she’ll leave you.” — Unknown
49. “If you’re going to be a BMW man, you have to be a Mercedes man first.” — Unknown
50. “The only time a BMW man wants to see a Mercedes is when he sees his wife driving one.” — Unknown
51. “I love my car. It’s a BMW. But I don’t care for BMW drivers.” — Unknown
52. “The best car on the road is a BMW. The second best car on the road is a Mercedes. The third best car on the road is a Jaguar. The fourth best car on the road is a Ferrari. And the fifth best car on the road is a Porsche.” — Unknown
53. “A BMW is a man’s car, but a Mercedes is a woman’s car.” — Unknown
54. “I’ve got a new car, and it’s a BMW. I’m happy as hell.” — Jerry Se
55. “I love BMW because they are the first car that drives itself.” — Michael Schumacher
56. “BMW is not only for people who want to drive fast. It is also for those who want to feel like they’re driving fast.” — Richard Hammond
57. “The BMW has one foot on the accelerator, the other foot on the brake, and both feet on the floor.” — Unknown
58. “The first time I got into a BMW was when I was twelve, and I stole one from my dad’s garage. I had to push it out of the garage because the car wouldn’t start.” — Bill Maher
59. “BMW is not a luxury car. It is a lifestyle.” — Unknown
60. “BMW is not a car. It is an attitude.” — Anonymous
61. “BMW is a philosophy.” — Unknown
62. “If you are an American, you will never be able to buy a BMW. If you are a German, you will never be able to own an American car.” — Unknown
63. “BMW is the most reliable car in the world. They just don’t make them like they used to.” — Unknown
64. “BMW is the most German car company in the world.” — Unknown
65. “The BMW is a machine for living.” — Unknown
66. “The BMW is the car for people who want to be seen, but not noticed.” — Unknown
67. “The BMW is the ultimate car for people who hate other people.” — Unknown
68. “The BMW is a philosophy. You can put a whole family in one.” — Unknown
69. “The BMW is not a car. It is an attitude.” — Anonymous
70. “The BMW is a car that is built for the people who think they can’t drive.” — Unknown
71. “The BMW is a car built for people who have no sense of direction.” — Unknown
BMW Inspirational Quotes
72. “The BMW is the car for people who like to be seen, but not noticed.” — Unknown
73. “If you look at a BMW and say, ‘What is it good for?’ The answer is ‘BMW.'” — Unknown
74. “The only way to get a good deal on a car is to take a good deal on a man.” — Henry Ford
75. “If you want to sell a car, tell them it runs. If they ask what kind of car it is, tell them it doesn’t matter as long as it runs.” — Henry Ford.
76. “There is no such thing as a BMW without a woman in the back seat.” — Unknown
77. “A BMW is never finished, it’s merely abandoned.” — Frank Lloyd Wright
78. “You can never have too many friends, but you can always have too many cars.” — Unknown
79. “The first BMW to be built was a motorcycle with three wheels.” — Unknown
80. “BMW is not a German word. It’s a Greek word meaning ‘well made.'” — Unknown
81. “The only difference between a BMW and a Mercedes is that a BMW is a Mercedes that’s been hit by a truck.” — Unknown
82. “BMW is an acronym for Before Marriage, Widowed, or divorced.” — Unknown
83. “I don’t think I can say much more about BMW than what they already say on their tagline, ‘It’s more than a car.'” — Unknown
84. “The only thing that is constant in life is change. Except for BMWs.” — Unknown
85. “BMW stands for Best Men Working.” — Unknown
86. “If you see a BMW in the driveway, you’d better knock on the door before you go in.” — Unknown
87. “I had a BMW for three years, and then I traded it in for a Mercedes.” — Unknown
88. “I love my BMW, but I also love my wife.” — Unknown
89. “I don’t want to be the kind of guy who has a BMW and drives it to the garage.” — Unknown
90. “I’m a BMW man. My car is always clean, and I don’t have to wash it. It washes itself.” — Unknown.
91. “I have two rules about buying a car. First, don’t buy anything that costs more than your last BMW. And second, don’t buy anything that costs less than your first BMW.” — Unknown.
BMW Lovers Quotes
92. “We have a love-hate relationship with our cars. We can’t live without them, but we also hate them.” — Peter Mac Nicol
93. “You know how some people have all the luck? Well, I have all the cars.” –George Carlin.
94. “I don’t want to be in a car when it rains. It’s like being in a boat when it rains.” —Woody Allen.
95. “My wife and I were in a restaurant, and a guy next to us was talking on his cell phone, and he kept saying, ‘You’re not going to believe this,’ and he proceeded to tell us about his new BMW.” —Jay Leno.
96. “I don’t understand why people want to go faster than 100 miles per hour. I mean, how many times can you look in the rearview mirror and see your butt?” —David Letterman.
97. “You can get a lot of information from a car. For example, I once learned that a car has four wheels, two doors, an engine, and a steering wheel.” —Woody Allen.
98. “You know what they say A car is just a big box on wheels.” —Jimmy Kimmel.
99. “The average American spends about a third of their life in a car. The rest of the time, they’re either on it or trying to get off it.” —Bill Maher.
100. “I love my car. It’s got air-conditioning, power windows, a CD player and speakers, a cassette player, a clock radio, and a phone. It even has a built-in GPS system.” —Jeff Foxworthy.
101. “A friend of mine has a Cadillac. I asked him what his car was like. He said, ‘Well, it’s a Caddy.’ I said, ‘That’s a good thing, right?’ He said, ‘Yeah, but it’s also a Duster.'” —Jay Leno.
102. “I hate the way people drive. I mean, you have to be an idiot to drive like that.” —Woody Allen.
103. “The best thing about having a car is that it’s fun to drive. The worst thing about having a car is that it’s fun to drive.” —Jimmy Kimmel
Funny BMW Sayings
Funny BMW sayings are a great way to get a good laugh. They can be clever and insightful or just downright silly.
104. I’m not really a BMW driver. I drive it because I’m too young to drive a Porsche.
105. The best thing about owning a BMW is that the engine doesn’t make any noise when you get in and out of it.
106. My father was so fond of his BMW, he named me after it.
107. I see the BMW of my dreams, with the wind in my hair and a smile on my face.
108. I love my BMW; it’s so easy to drive. The only problem is that I need three of them. I’m in love with my BMW, but I can’t find the key. I love my BMW, but I love my wife more.
109. I love my BMW, but I love my wife’s BMW more.
110. I love my BMW, but my wife thinks it’s not big enough.
111. I love my BMW, but my wife’s BMW is better.